Introducing the HS 2024 Awards Design Competition!
We’re absolutely thrilled to introduce our very first “HS Awards” design competition here at Hydro Systems. This competition is all about recognizing the brilliant talents and exceptional work of our designer and architect friends.
Introducing the HS Awards: The HS Awards design competition is your chance to be recognized and celebrated your innovation and vision in the design community. We can’t wait to see how you’ve used Hydro Systems’ products to create gorgeous and imaginative installations.
- Competition Dates: Submissions are open September 29, 2023, to January 31, 2024.
- Prizes: Picture this – three lucky winners chosen by a panel of judges, including our very own Ken Steinhardt, will receive:
- An amazing trip for two, complete with round-trip airfare and a two-night stay in either Los Angeles or Atlanta – your choice!
- An exclusive tour of Hydro Systems’ Operations Facilities to see firsthand how our custom products are crafted and brought to life.
- A chance to experience Hydro Systems’ patented Hydro Therapies in McDonough, GA bathing suites or at the Ole Henriksen Spa in Los Angeles, CA.
- A complimentary Hydro Systems tub of your choice for your next project (with a few exceptions – see our contest rules for more details).
- And just to clarify, the prizes are all yours – they can’t be passed on to someone else.
Eligibility and How to Enter
- Feature at least one Hydro Systems’ bathtub in a residential setting.
- Be located somewhere in the United States or Canada and have been completed after 2020.
- Share high-quality, professionally taken photos (300 dpi minimum) and give us the exclusive rights to use them on our website, social media, and marketing materials. Just make sure you’ve got permission from the photographer.
- Don’t forget to give credit where it’s due – mention the photographer and your fantastic designer or architect in the photo credits.
- Your project should be a collaborative effort with a registered architect or interior design firm, and we’d love to know the principal’s name.
Be sure “Submit” by 11:59 p.m. EST on January 31, 2024. We’ll be in touch with the winners and finalists via email in February, and we’ll make a big public announcement in February or March 2024.
Ready to jump in? To enter this exciting competition and get all the nitty-gritty details, just head over to our official competition page
Terms & Conditions
To enter, you must be at least 18 years of age and a U.S. citizen or permanent legal resident (green card). Hydro Systems employees and their immediate family members are not eligible. Immediate family includes only spouses, parents and children. Entry format must be professionally shot color digital images and be in high resolution without humans and animals. Entries must be submitted to Hydro Systems’ Jotform submission form.
Multiple Entries per Person
You may submit any number of entries into the contest. Inappropriate content, obscene, provocative or otherwise questionable content will not be considered. Hydro Systems retains sole discretion as to what constitutes inappropriate content. Contest timeline will start on September 30, 2023 and final entries will be accepted until January 31, 2024.
You must be the sole owner of the copyright of any image submitted. Your submission of the photo and entry form is your guarantee that you are the author and copyright holder of the photo.
By entering the contest, entrants agree to give Hydro Systems an unlimited license to use their submitted photograph for any and all purposes without any fee, form, and/or right of compensation. Entrants further agree to have their submitted photograph displayed on the Hydro Systems’ website, social media channels and marketing/sales materials used by Hydro Systems for any purpose, at any time, without any fee or other form of compensation. Hydro Systems reserves the right to disqualify and delete any photographs or user profiles, without notice, and for any reason. Judging entries will be judged on the basis of creativity, visual appeal and effectiveness in conveying the unique character of the Hydro Systems’ products. Hydro Systems will judge the entries and all contest decisions are final. Entries that fail to comply with these official rules may be disqualified.
Hydro Systems will select three winners. Winners will be notified by email within one week of the winner announcement date, using the email address provided on the entry form. Each winner will receive a trip for two with round-trip airfare and two night’s accommodation choice of Los Angeles or Atlanta, Tour Hydro Systems’ Operations Facilities and see Hydro Systems’ custom products developed, formed and processed. Experience Hydro Systems’ patented Hydro Therapies in their McDonough, GA bathing suites or in Los Angeles, CA at the Ole Henriksen Spa. Choice of one custom Hydro Systems tub, with exceptions that include polished nickel finish as well as the Cold Plunge, Indulge, or any custom size/drain location design. Prizes are non-transferable.